Is this your first time here?
Greetings! Welcome to Ms. Hall's Moodle for her courses.
If this is your first time visiting this site, you will need to create an account in order to access any course page. Each course will also require an "enrollment key" in order for you to access the course, but you will be provided with that by your instructor.
To create an account, do the following:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. (Use an email address that is real and which you can actually check, immediately)
- Note: You will be asked for "first name" and "surname" which refer to the following: If my name is Gil-dong Hong, my first name is "Gil-dong" and my surname is "Hong"
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed, and now you can log in to Http://ghall.me
You are now ready to add yourself to a course (enroll yourself). To do that, you should:
- Click on a course you are registered for (i.e. a course you are taking with Prof. Hall)
- When you are asked for an "enrollment key," type the unique key phrase given to you by Prof. Hall
- Doing step 2 (above) will enroll you in the course. Now, you can access anything on that course page.
- From now on, you simply need to log in on the main Http://ghall.me page in order to participate in the course and access any materials.
It is your responsibility to log in frequently. Access to a course will expire if you do not log in for a certain period of time (such as if you fail to log in for 21 consecutive days). That will have negative effects on your ability to participate in the course!